Is this your first time here?
1. You must use a regular computer (Windows 7+ / MacOS 10.11+ computer or laptop). You can not take exams from a mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Android device, etc).
2. You must use an updated version of Google Chrome as your web browser. Click here to verify your version is up to date.
3. You must install the free Google Chrome extension Proctorio. The steps to do this will be available before your exam. Please review the Proctorio Minimum System Requirements.
4. You will need to have Internet Speed Upload: 1 Mbps and Download: 2 Mbps. Tethering and Hotspots are not supported.
5. You need a working webcam and microphone.
6. Have a government issued photo ID card available. Your photo ID is required to be clearly visible on the webcam prior to taking the exam.
7. A room scan will be required. Be prepared to turn the webcam 360o to allow for a full view of the room. Proctorio may ask more than once if the program hears noises - the application is trying to ensure there is no one else in the room.
8. You must be alone during your exam attempt.
9. Once the exam begins, you cannot leave the webcam view.
10. The use of outside resources is prohibited (e.g., mobile device, books, calculators, notes).